Commercial Inspection Process Synopsis:
1. Pre- inspection site visit to determine the types of mechanical systems in the building.
2. Pre-Inspection, Determination of Inspection Scope.
3. Pre-Inspection Agreements.
4. Building History Investigations Report. (Certificates of Occupancies)
5. Inspection time frame.
6. Technical Sub Contractors Reports
7. Fire and Safety Certification verification.
8. Code Violations/ zoning
9. Roof system Bonding reports
10. Soils and Contamination Reports.
11. County Health Department Violations.
12. Domestic RPBP Certification verifications.
All Technical Sub Contractors are licensed and Insured and come complete with unique “Value Engineered” services*. Ask about the details! Every Commercial Investment property is unique.
He’s Backed by Internachi, the worlds foremost authority on Inspection education and training, recommended by fellow Inspectors and endorsed over 120 times for his contributions and skills in the construction and Renewable Energy Industries.
Known for designing Residential, Commercial and property Inspection Templates. He is currently composing an illustration and launching a BLOG on home maintenance and how to avoid major repair expenses with the RBI/DIY tips and traps guide to help homeowners who can’t get enough of the DIY channel.
Certified Professional Inspector Member in good standing # 17070610
See more of Kevin’s qualifications @ http://www.internachi.org
With his insight, comprehensive Inspection education, the latest inspection tools and technology, RBIs bringing you the very best in Home, Commercial and Property Inspections. It will leave you reassured that,,,,
“Now You,, Know Value!”
Meet R.A.I., R.A.I. , He inspects places others can’t !
(Remote Robotic Assisted Inspector)
He can video your roof, crawlspace or Attic!
(He collects Air and Mold Samples Too!)
Meet RB”I” in the sky, he sees things others can’t